Possible Inaccuracy of Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions
The content on the Site is provided solely for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes. Some of the content may not be moderated by the Site and may reflect the personal opinions of the individuals who posted them. It is advisable to approach any information on the Site with skepticism as it may contain offensive, harmful, and/or incorrect content.
Please ensure that you adhere to the Posting or Commenting Rules and refrain from violating them.
You are solely responsible for the content you post on the Site and understand that you access and use the Site at your own risk. Your posts should be accurate and truthful, and you must not post content that includes:
- Offering securities for sale, trade, or exchange
- Harassing, defaming, threatening, stalking, bullying, or violating the legal rights of others
- Engaging in illegal activities
- Pretending to be someone else, or falsely claiming affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, including trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Using obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Advertising or promoting commercial products or services
- Participating in gambling, contests, or chain letters
- Violating any local, state, national, or international laws, including securities laws and regulations, while using the Site
- Making comments that personally attack the author of a post
In addition, if a third party alleges that any material you posted on the Site is unlawful, you are responsible for proving that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site has the authority to reveal any information necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, or government requests. The Site may also choose to edit, reject, or delete any post at its own discretion. The Site retains the right to limit access for any user who, in its sole judgment, is involved in inappropriate, unprofessional, or illegal behavior.
The Site also reserves the right to remove any content that violates any of the regulations outlined here, as determined solely by the Site, but is not obligated to do so. If you find any content on the Site objectionable, discontinue use of the Site.
The Site contains unmoderated content, including personal opinions and expressions of individuals who post on a variety of topics. Such opinions are those of the authors and do not represent the advice, opinions, or information of the Site or any affiliated person or entity.
Neither the Site’s content nor the links to other websites are routinely monitored, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any affiliated person or entity.
The Site and all information, products, or services provided are offered “as is” without any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Site does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation and is not responsible for any viruses or harmful components. Use of information obtained from the Site is at your own risk.
The Site is not liable for any loss or damages, including but not limited to claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in data availability, arising from the use or inability to use the Site or any links, the posting of content on the Site, or reliance on information obtained from the Site or links on the Site.
The Site is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange and does not provide such services.
By engaging in any communication within the Site or posting any content, you grant the Site (or its assignees) a perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty-free right and license to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, sublicense, transfer, and sell any such information.
Choice of Law and Forum
If you believe that your copyrights are being infringed upon, the Site has established procedures to receive written notification of such claims and process them in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To make a claim, please fill out the Notice of Infringement form below and send it to 2dots.
The Notice of Infringement must contain the following information, which substantially complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or authorized person that does not substantially comply with the provisions above will not be considered as providing actual knowledge or awareness of facts or circumstances indicating infringing activity. Please send a separate Notice of Infringement to 2dots each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement.
Using the Site without authorization in connection with sending unsolicited emails, including emails that violate this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and anyone who helps the sender.
The site accepts user-contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By submitting blog posts via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following conditions of use:
- By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give 2DOTS a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
- 2DOTS may choose not to publish contributed content at its discretion.
- 2DOTS may schedule syndicated and directly contributed content for publication on its site on any future date or time at its discretion.
- 2DOTS will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content via RSS to third parties.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
- From time to time, 2DOTS may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, we may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will always contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, 2DOTS will always strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- 2DOTS reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to insert relevant advertising in and around content.
- 2DOTS reserves the right to cache post images and serve them from our CDN.
- Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from 2DOTS.
- Contributing content to 2DOTS does not in any way form an employee agreement.
If not expressly permitted, you are not allowed to publish or reproduce any content that appears on any part of this site. The opinions expressed by users and content authors on this site belong to them alone, and not to 2DOTS. 2DOTS has the right to block or remove any postings or communications at any time at its sole discretion. This site may contain links to third-party sites, and 2DOTS is not responsible for the content on those sites.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.2dots.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.